Trendy polka dot denim is sticking around, so find out how to save money with DIY polka dot denim jeans.
Polka dot jeans and denim shirts have been in season and are sticking around for more. This flirty, feminine trend is easy to do at home, saves a chunk of change, and makes for a fun girl’s day. Follow the instructions below to your own pair of polka dot denim jeans!
What you need:
- Fabric paint (color of your choice)
- Round cap (a circle to use for your stencil)
- Paper plate
- Small paint brush
What you do:
- Pour a small circle of paint onto your plate. Using a paper towel, practice dipping your cap (or other circle used for a stencil) into the paint and pressing the stencil to create a polka dot.
- Once you’ve gotten comfortable, place the jeans on a flat surface, and using the paint and cap, polka dot your jeans going down each side top to bottom. You can create patterns to group your polka dots or put them all over.
- Use the paint brush to go back over the polka dots that need some more paint or touching up.
- Let the polka dotted side of your jeans dry completely. Then turn them over and repeat steps 2 and 3 on the other side.
- Let the jeans dry completely.
Now you have some trendy, polka dot jeans you can dress up or down!
Featured image and DIY courtesy of Wobisobi
What do you think about this affordable DIY for polka dot jeans? Find your own budget-friendly DIYs? Share your thoughts with us @_EndlessBeauty!